Clark County District Attorney’s Office Drops Rape Charges Against 4 California Dentists
In July 2018, a group of dentists from California were arrested and charged with rape and kidnapping at the Wynn Las Vegas. Attorney Robert Draskovich and Michael Horvath of Turco & Draskovich represented the 4 men and make a strong case on their behalf. They reviewed the facts of the case and discovered that the allegations against their clients had been fabricated. After the District Attorney’s office heard the case and reviewed the facts, they dropped the charges completely.
The dentists issued a statement, saying, “We are so grateful to the justice system for recognizing that we were the victims in this case…. We knew [once] the facts came out that the vicious allegations would be exposed as lies and our good names would be cleared.” The men went on to offer their thanks to “families, friends, and lawyers for sticking by [them] through this horrific ordeal.”
We Provide Skillful Criminal Defense & Effective Representation in Las Vegas
At Turco & Draskovich, this is what we do. We provide a strong defense for people who are facing criminal charges and help shield them from experiencing the full force of the law. If you or someone you love has been accused of a crime, we may be able to help you obtain a positive outcome in your case and achieve full charge dismissal or reduced penalties.
Connect with a member of our team right away if you are facing criminal charges related to any of the following:
- Federal crimes (These may include crimes that involve organized crime, such as drug trafficking, murder, fraud, extortion, etc.)
- Sex crimes (These may include crimes such as rape, prostitution, solicitation, indecent exposure, child pornography, etc.)
- College student crimes (These may include hazing and other related crimes.)
- DUI (These may include felony DUI, multiple DUIs, out-of-state DUIs, and commercial DUI.)
- Domestic violence (These may include strangulation, charges involving hotels or casinos, etc.)
- Drug crimes (These may include manufacturing, sale, possession, trafficking, marijuana offenses, etc.)
- White collar crimes (These may include casino crimes, fraud, theft, identity theft, money laundering, etc.)
- Theft crimes (These may include burglary, grand theft auto, robbery, shoplifting, etc.)
- Violent crimes (These may include assault, batter, and involuntary manslaughter, etc.)
We may also be able to help you seal criminal records in Las Vegas, if you have already been convicted of a criminal offense. In any case, we are prepared to offer you a free consultation and evaluate your case in order to help you assess your options.
Call (702) 381-6590 today to speak to a Las Vegas criminal defense attorney.