False Allegations of a Sex Crime in Las Vegas
Call an Experienced Las Vegas Sex Crimes Attorney
Being falsely accused of any type of crime is a terrible experience, but false allegations can be especially serious if the crime in question is a sexual offense. Regardless of the exact circumstance and who is falsely accusing you, it is important that you retain legal counsel right away. If a child is accusing you of a sex offense, it is especially vital that you hire an experienced Las Vegas sex crime lawyer to represent you.
At Turco & Draskovich, we have seen far too many cases that were brought to court because of false allegations. Call us today to get the defense you need.
Disproving False Sex Crimes Accusations
In the case of a minor falsely accusing you of a sex crime, they likely believe what he or she is saying is true. However, it tends to be easier to get to the bottom of a false allegation when it is coming from a child who is highly suggestive and tends to want to please authority figures. Those two factors can cause false allegations, ruin reputations, and take away the freedom of falsely accused defendants.
- We are committed to a thorough investigation into the facts of the case, which may include:
- Reviewing tapes of highly suggestive interviews conducted by Child Protective Services (CPS) and police officers.
- Selecting a jury and making sure potential jurors understand that who will be questioned and why.
- Looking into all the factors involved in the charges. Was there a reason why someone wanted to accuse our client of a sex crime?
- Using experts and factual evidence, we bring reason into a case that has a lot of emotion and even hysteria.
Proven Defense for Your Sex Crime Charges in Las Vegas, NV
When an adult accuses you of a sexual offense, the situation becomes much more complicated than when a child is the accuser. Our Las Vegas criminal defense lawyers have the experience and skill to get to the bottom of any false allegation, and we work hard to prove your innocence. We are known for our ability to walk a tight rope between the sensitivities of a child or individual who claims to be assaulted and the need to exonerate a falsely accused client.
Being falsely accused of a crime is always difficult. Sex crime allegations, however, can damage your future and relationships. Do not simply allow the allegations of the accuser to go unchallenged. Our firm can call into question the credibility of the accuser and other defenses to help you avoid charges from being filed.
Contact our firm today at (702) 381-6590 for a free case consultation with a compassionate and knowledgeable Las Vegas sex crime attorney.